Sunday, June 12, 2016

Finding God's sovereignty In Suffering!

 Hi  Friends,
 I have  Pondered  The  question of healing for very long time.   I have come to realize that God allows  some  suffering to help us grow in our relationship with him... Take  The apostle Paul for example,   He had his site taken away for several days,then  God  restored it! I think a lot of us including  myself, forget  that Saul  was Paul's name before he had this  conversion experience… He persecuted   Much of the early church .  My point in saying this is that God's power is made perfect in weakness ,  Paul writes" And he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, because the power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore rather I will boast most gladly in my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may reside in me. 10 Therefore I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in calamities, in persecutions and difficulties for the sake of Christ, for whenever I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9–10
 You  might  be thinking  how does this apply to my life?  Or maybe you have prayed for healing and don't understand why it  hasn't happened. I get that , I have been there too... I digress , I can't explain why   God allows  suffering, but as I heard it said"  sometimes God allows what he hates to  accomplish what he loves." What kind of things does  God want to accomplish  in your circumstance? I believe He  wants us  to see our circumstances as opportunities rather then  another weight to carry.  I hope this can encourage you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment