Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thought of the day: Surprised?

Hi friends,
I have found that sometimes the trials of life take us by Surprise , but nothing surprises God! He know the trails we are going to encounter before we go through them. The trials of this life are meant to refine or purify our hearts. It is an opportunity for Him to cleanse us and help us reach our full potential !
I know it's easy to blame God when bad things happen... I suffered a psychotic break in the summer of 2011, and I thought to myself "why did God let this happen"? "What did I do to deserve it?" It was very strange and I was frozen with fear. But God word prevailed , he is restoring me!
Maybe your in the midst of a trial, and your asking the same questions. Guess what we share in Christ suffering now, but Peter declares we will have fullness of joy ...
"Dear friends, don't be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you.Instead, be very glad--for these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing his glory when it is revealed to all the world." 1 Peter 4:12&13
God loves you, I love you and you are formed for his use!

No comments:

Post a Comment