Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thought of the day: From hurt to hope!

Hi friends,
Do you feel hopeless ? I've been there too, it's a hard place to be. I was reading Lamentations 3 today and it got me thinking ... When we have Christ there is always a reason for hope!
Jeremiah was talking about a very dark time in the history of Israel and his life. God wasn't hearing their prayers, their enemies has rose up against them, and the light was no where to be found.. Yet he made a choice to put his hope in God! Lamentations 3:22:24 declares," Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will hope in him."
You see hope is a choice! Christ wants to transform your though life& your heart from hurting to hopeful. He died to do that. Hold onto what is true, don't loose hope ! Today's thoughts are taken from Lamentations 3:22-24. God loves you, I love you and you are formed for his use!

No comments:

Post a Comment