Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thought of the day: Worship with all you have!

Hi friends,
We are called to worship God in spirit and truth! Today I'm thinking about what that looks like. Yes we worship Him on Sunday with song, but have we given Him our hearts... Worship is a constant communion with The Holy Spirit and living in obedience to what He says. That's hard, I know. We are all a work in progress! We are not perfect... I want to encourage you with this: we serve a perfect God who uses our imperfections. It's good to worship with song, however God wants your life and heart! We can't always lift up our voices in song, but we can quietly reflect on what God says to us! For example, He tells me that I am called, and that He will help my faith grow! What does he tell you?
When you feel worn, ask Him to empower you and fill you up. Simply cry out" Jesus help me",he will. Today's thoughts are from: John 4:24, 2 Corinthians 12:9, Jeremiah 29:13
God loves you, I love you and you are formed for his use!

No comments:

Post a Comment