Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thought of the day: Renew your mind!

Hi friends,
Today I am asking God to help me renew my mind. I have thought from the standpoint of self pity for so long that it's hard to think of myself any other way. That is a pattern of this world,and scripture tells us to not conform to the pattern of the world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind! We do this to see what God's good, pleasing and perfect will is for us.

So, how do we renew our minds? Well, it's a daily process of confessing God's truth over our lives and taking hold of it! For example, my truth is that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. What's yours? You and I have a purpose, a hope and a future beyond our wildest dreams! I would encourage you to find and hold onto His truth for your life! Today's thoughts are taken from: Romans 12:2, Psalm 139:14, Jeremiah 29:11. God loves you, I love you and you are Formed For His Use!


No comments:

Post a Comment