Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thought of the day:Broken, but not beyond repair

Hi friends,
Do you feel broken right now? Maybe you have lost a loved one, or your health,or your job. I am broken too, but God is restoring me. Recently, we lost a loved one to cancer. He loved his family and lived out his faith to the end! We feel the sting of death, but it doesn't have the final say... Jesus does.
Brokenness is not something to be ashamed of, in fact when you feel like you heart has been torn to shreds by life's circumstance, God will take your brokenness and make a masterpiece! You may not see it now, but there is hope for restoration! A hope beyond this life. In my life hope is Holding Onto your Place in Eternity . There is so much more to life than what we can see.

Sometimes we can be broken by burdens too, those burdens are not ours to carry. Give them to God because He cares for you!

Right now I am trusting God to restore me to fullness of joy in His presence! I encourage you to do the same! Our brokenness is what God uses to display his power and wholeness in us and through us. Don't give up dear ones, you may be broken, but you are not beyond repair.
I love you, God love you and you are Formed For His Use!
Today's thoughts are take from: 1 Corinthians 15: 55-57, 2 Corinthians 4:8&9, 1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment