Friday, November 29, 2013

Thought of the day: What do I know of Holy?

Hi friends,
As I study God's word and His character , I am realizing that I don't know Him as much as I thought. Yes I know His commandments and grace, but I don't understand His word. Recently, I was reading in Psalm 119, the writer talked about keeping God's word hidden in his heart, so that he would not sin. My understanding of God's word is very linear... In other words it's not deep.
I don't know about you, but I want to go deeper! The writers of Psalm 119 also talked about being in difficult situations and still remembering His word, it challenged me to take a closer look at myself and my overall understanding of His word.... It's easy to remember the truth of His word in the good times,but we must choose to recall his promises and goodness in the storms of life as well!
Friends, I am humbled to know that I don't have all the answers! I have been a follower of Christ for several years, but I don't really know a lot of Holy... My prayer is that he would increase our faith and understanding everyday . Today's thoughts are taken from: Psalm 119. God loves you, I love you & you are formed for his use!

No comments:

Post a Comment