Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thought of the day: Say "Thank you"

Hi friends,
I know it's hard to maintain an attitude of gratitude all the time, especially in the midst of difficult circumstances. I have learned to start my day by saying" thank you Lord for your power at work within me today!" It's not easy going through life sometimes, but if we acknowledge what God has done and trust Him to get us through another day our hearts become lighter, and our burdens smaller!
It is God's will for us to give thanks in every circumstance . We have a hard time tracing God's hand in everything , when you can't trace His hand.... Trust His heart! Having a thankful attitude is the key to growing in your relationship with God ! You might be tempted to be bitter... I have and guess what, God can handle it.
God loves you, I love you and you are Formed For His Use! Today's thoughts are taken from: 2 Thessalonians 5:18, Matthew 11:28.

No comments:

Post a Comment